Wednesday, September 28, 2005

STOP!!

With each day comes another decision. How will I deal with today? Most of the time, however, it does not present itself to me in this fashion. I usually have to struggle through a few hours before I remember that I have this choice to make once again. Some days I'll awaken in the best of moods, and most days are just terrible. The odd thing is those days I awaken with high spirits, not the bad ones. For some reason those good ones, sooner than later, turn sour. On occasion I have made the decision to "be good" when returning from work, but it just does not last. In both instances it's like a dark cloud moves in and takes over. When walking in the door, or setting both feet on the floor from bed. I tell you, it's not a good experience. One might say "make that decision again", but it's just not that simple. I would if only I could stay aware after this event takes place.

This post isn't meant for me to tell you a story from another one of my days. I'm seeking answers and responses. I know that there are people that comes across this site and, for whatever reason, choose not to read and post comments. I know that some of you people out there probably have valuble experiences to share with my and others alike. What is it allows you to stay aware and awake through your day? And if you're not able, what's your story? This individual being sitting in front of this monitor does not have all the answers. I will be the first to admit this. The only thing I know how to do is ask for help. It just seems that I ask the wrong people. Or I'm just looking in the wrong places. Any person that comes across this site has done so for some reason. Either you're searching for answers, or you're seeking out the student that needs the answers you have already obtained. That right there is what life is all about. All anyone is really doing here is learning. Sometimes easy, most times the hard way. Me, usually the hard way. If you've made it this far, then I'm sure you have something to say. Your time is much appreciated.

1 Comments:

Blogger APoY said...

Hmmm - Definately some 'interesting' beings around, is there not?!

You'll always get people reacting to you, but in effect they are only RE-ACTING (not acting)...and, it's only & always, a statement & reflection of themselves...using 'you' - a mere projection of the judgements they harbour about themself.

Anyways...

"It is not our darkness which most frightens us...It is our Light." ~ Nelson Mandela.

Take care buddy...and never forget that Happiness is a choice.

2:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home